In the following questions, sentences are given with blanks to be filled in with an appropriate word (s). Four alternatives are suggested for each question. Choose the correct alternative out of the four.
Click on the options to check whether it is right or wrong.
16. The court has absolved him ______ all the charges levelled against him.
17. All civilised nations now believe in ______ treatment of prisoners.
18. Irregular supply of electricity can ______ in wastage of electricity.
19. His father introduced him at an ______ age to the game of cricket.
20. You are welcome to partake ______ their light refreshment.